Timely compliance is necessary in order to avoid any penalties or late fees.
In case of business concerns, various returns are required to be filed for indirect tax laws on monthly/quarterly/half yearly basis generally, followed by timely assessments and rectifications.
In Income Tax, organizations are required to get their accounts audited if turnover exceeds prescribed limit including filing of income tax returns on annual basis. Then there are TDS compliances for certain payments followed by filing TDS returns.
In companies act, there are various compliances to be followed for certain transactions or activities done by the company. There are annual compliances for ROC in which companies are required to file their audited final accounts with ROC.
In labour laws, there are compliances relating to payment of minimum wages, PF, ESI, Pension, Workmen Compensation Act (If not covered under ESI), Payment of Bonus Act, Payment Of Gratuity Act.
In State Laws, the major compliances includes VAT/luxury tax/entertainment tax/entrytax in which there are return and assessment compliances.
How can we assist you?
- Finalization of prepared accounts as per Generally Accepted Accounting Principles including relevant accounting adjustments.
- Other Annual Compliances specified above.
- ITR filing as per Income Computation And Disclosure Standards.
- Filing of returns under various laws on contract basis.
- ROC E filing
- Rajasthan State Statutory Compliances
- Other Compliances
- Compliances for adding/removing shareholders, directors, business closure, changes in MOA/AOA, surrender of RC's etc.