Appeals & Assessment
Assessment starts from the date the notice of assessment is served on the assessee and completed on the date of assessment order being passed. Assessment can be done under these sections of Income Tax Act.
- 143(2) and 143(3) : Scrutiny Assessment
- 144 : Best Judgement Assessment
- 147 : Reassessment / Reopening / Income Escaping Assessment
- 153A / 153C : Assessment in Search Cases
These can sometimes involve continuous correspondence with income tax authorities.
Rectifications And Revisions
This involves in depth scrutiny of erroneous assessment order passed by the assessing authorities, finding out the grounds of rectification and applying for rectification/revision of order for removal of demand or claiming refund.
Appeal is preferred for resolution of grounds of dispute by a quasi-judicial or judicial authority. This involves in depth analysis of relevant laws/court decisions , filing of grounds of appeal with either CIT(A) or ITAT (Tribunal) and appearing before appellate authorities on behalf of client.
How can we assist you?
- Just fill up the inquiry Form
- We will call you to further understand your requirement
- We will send a letter of engagement which will contain the details of scope of work, and fees payable and will obtain your approval.
- We will obtain all information and documents including orders passed relevant for filing appeal, and appear before appellate authority.
- You can pay our fees either through secured electronic payment facility or by other modes.
- Further communications will be via email, phones or chat as preferred.