Formation Of Internal Control & Implementation
When starting a business one of the most important consideration is laying down of business procedures and policies through sound internal control in order to ensure smooth functioning of business and at the same time being legally compliant.
The process generally involves understanding the nature of the business, planning relevant controls for compliance with laws governing the entity and implementing those controls followed by monitoring it at suitable intervals. The enterprise can either opt for automated or manual controls.
How can we assist you?
- Just fill up the inquiry Form.
- We will call you to further understand your requirement.
- We will send a letter of engagement which will contain the details of scope of work, and fees payable and will obtain your approval.
- A meeting will be arranged at such time and venue as may be mutually decided. This may also include visits to your business premises.
- You can pay our fees either through secured e-payment facility or by other modes.
- Further communications will be via email, phones or chat as preferred.
Our professional fees starts from Rs. 25000*.
(*Fees Will depend upon nature of business.)