Reply To Income Tax Notices
It involves drafting replies to notices and filing it with the income tax department. An assesse can receive income tax notice in the form of calling of information, inquiry letters for non filing of IT returns if certain undisclosed transactions (property sold, FD’s made, assets purchased, securities sold etc) exceeds prescribed limits.
How can we assist you?
- Just fill up the inquiry Form
- We will call you to further understand your requirement
- We will send a letter of engagement which will contain the details of scope of work, and fees payable and will obtain your approval.
- We will obtain a copy of income tax notice and all the information required for preparing reply to notice from you through easy forms/questionnaires. This will avoid confusions and result in error free assessment of income.
- You can pay our fees either through secured electronic payment facility or by other modes.
- Further communications will be via email, phones or chat as preferred.