Registered trademark is a distinctive mark or symbol to which a person or company has declared ownership by filing the trademark with the Indian Patent and Trademark Office.
Trademark applications are filed or registered under classes and each class represents a distinct class of goods or services. Hence, even an identical mark can be registered under a different class, if there are no conflicts.
How can we assist you?
- Trademark Search Availability
- Filing of Application with Trademark Registration Authority
- Logo Designing along with taglines
- Tracking of your trademark status.
- Follow up in case of any amendments.